Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cloud Apps

i learned many things today.

i learned that cloud computing is Internet based.
It has no need to install applications.
And it has the product itself without the need of the whole company.

I learned that there are some advantages and disadvantages when using cloud applications.

Advantages:
It is instant.
It saves money.
Easier Maintenance.

Disadvantages:
Privacy setting is not that sure.
Performance and availability is difficult when it shuts down.

I learned how to share a document, move it to a folder and share it using google docs.
I also learned how to use specific functions such as chart and mathematical functions.

i learned a lot and understood it well :)

whether it is a cloud apps or desktop apps, we can still use it and it depends on us on how we manage it well depending on the task needed to be done.

2 comments:

  1. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete