Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creating My 1st BLog

I'm having a hard time thinking about what to blog about.

Then, I realized that I can write about ALEX.

Now, turning a year and and 2 months. Alex turns out to be a very jolly girl.
She seeks so much attention that even my whole family isn't enough.
She is very cute and loves to bite anything. And when I say anything, I really mean anything, or maybe even everything! Our current couch in our house is now ruined, it didn't even last a year yet.

Anyway, despite all that, she turned out to be this little angel, that I never could've imagined. I love her and I will really do anything for her. Especially now that she is sick. Poor baby girl, always vomiting because of her cough. And i already miss her even though I'll see her again this weekend.

Oh well, I guess all mothers are like that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Please remember that this blog is also a part of our weekly exercises. :)
    Checked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, 1st exer pa lang naman. babawi na lang po ako. sorry po :)

    ReplyDelete